INDIVIDUAL, RELATIONSHIP AND FAMILY PSYCHOTHERAPY
- Relationship - resolving destructive conflicts
- Depression - practical uplifting strategies
- Anxiety - managing obsessive thoughts
- Grief and Loss - coping with unbearable pain
- Transitional stress - strategies for resilience under economic and environmental duress
- Family-owned business conflicts - saving the "golden goose"
- Executive stress management - redefining the road to success
- Addiction - customizing individualized paths to recovery
- Parenting and Family Issues- resolving family breakdowns
- Conflict Resolution - negotiating fair and satisfying agreements
- Currently these services are offered online only through video telehealth or phone session
- Consultancy and lectures services are available to businesses, non-profits
and educational programs.